We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors. Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial experience in understanding, addressing and resolving HR issues in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors; we pride ourselves not only in our unique expertise in delivering timely and result yielding HR solutions, but in our exceptional competency in tailoring our solutions to the uniqueness of our clients’ business needs at all times. We are consistently committed to bridging the gap between "an organization’s current situation and its vision” using value driven, tested and tried but not weak and tired strategic human resources management principles.
Job Title: Strategist
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
Pivotage Consulting – Our Client, a digital, content and creative agency that focuses on creating captivating brand experiences that resonate and deepens brand loyalty is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a Strategist
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Strategist
Location: Lekki, Lagos State.
- The strategist develops, explores and provides the team with information gleaned from researching markets for relevant data on the product, target audience, and strategy as well as presenting strategic concepts recommendations for a range of clients to ensuring quality is never compromised.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing the creative team with a clearly defined strategy that contains concise information on the product, target audience, and strategy so that they can develop creative ideas applicable to the media channels that will promote the idea most effectively.
- Developing concepts in conjunction with the creative team (creative director, Copywriters, creative designers) for clients.
- Giving a comprehensive framework for advertising strategies by analyzing a wide range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client’s product as well as market share.
- Researching on and developing strategic concepts for new businesses.
- Conducting client surveys and other types of research to gauge the overall level of client satisfaction and address areas of concern.
- Carrying out researches using the internet and other identified sources to keep the team up-to-date with issues/events/changes in the external environment that could impact new and existing business opportunities.
- Exploring a variety of market research data to monitor cultural and social trends and their impact on consumers’ attitudes, behaviors and perceptions.
- Developing strategic plans for campaigns, and ensure the creative work not only fits the brand but is also strategically focused.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.