Job Title: Strategy and Planning Manager
Job Level: Mid-Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: Business Transformation Unit
Where You Fit In
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology.
- We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- We seek a Strategy and Planning Manager who can structure complex problems, understand broad market trends, collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to identify strategic insights and develop them into business strategies while delivering thought leadership around our business priorities.
- This is a high impact / visible role that will drive current and future strategy development and design across our Business Models and Go-to-Markets.
- You will work closely with the extended team across the Business to understand competitive market dynamics, identify key emerging trends, and propose innovative ideas to maximize our strategic diversification and expansion.
- Building business case, applying sensitivity analysis and financial modelling as part of business plan development for all projects, and defining the monetization models that power revenue growth,
- Continuously evaluating internal performance and sharing monthly cadenced business reporting,
- Determining targets for different segments of the business and preparing strategic plans to ensure that the targets are met,
- Assessing market trends and competitors in the entire value chain, identifying threats, risks and growth opportunities, presenting findings, projections and recommend actions,
- Work cross-functionally to drive strategic transformation across the organization, and developing growth strategy and execution plan,
- Embedding thought leadership approach in all segments of the business and supporting departmental leaders to articulate and implement strategic plans,
- Collaborating with the Business Development and Product Management Team in the execution of go-to-market activities