North East Regional Initiative (NERI) - An International Development Organization, is seeking applications from qualified Nigerian nationals for the vacant position below:
Job Title: STTA HR Assistant
Position Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 6 Months
- The STTA HR Assistant will be responsible for reviewing and arranging all HCN personnel files in compliance to the new hiring/audit checklist.
- In addition, this position will transfer all compliant HCN personnel files into electronic format and upload unto the HRIS.
- S/He will also assist with completing several administrative tasks as required.
- This is a short-term technical position (STTA) and will be based in Abuja.
Reporting & Supervision:
- This position will report directly to the HR Director based in Abuja.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Re-organize employee records (hard files) and documents into appropriate filing sections in compliance to new hire/audit checklist
- Generate a standard list/report on employee’s file with any pending documents and make request for submission/compliance
- Maintains employee confidence and protect operations by keeping all information and documentations confidential
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as required; such as analyzing data for timecards reports, processing leave requests and timesheets
- Other tasks, of a reasonable nature, based on capacity of the STTA HR Assistant, not explicitly incorporated herein but integral to meeting the objectives of the position and needs of NERI.