NERI is seeking to engage qualified nationals for the following position
Job Title: STTA Note Taker
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
Contract Term: Short time
- The STTA Note Taker is responsible for taking accurate, complete, legible notes during any NLCB program activity or review session and will submit a comprehensive report at the end of each day’s activity.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The STTA Note Taker will report to the activity facilitator(s) and the Operations Manager.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Arrives at the event before the start time.
- Takes accurate notes on the content of discussion (material/audio/video), questions and feedbacks/action points during each session.
- Ensures that notes taken are clear, neat, well organized, descriptive of information provided, and free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Remains physically and mentally alert and attentive during notetaking; refrains from providing advice, interjections, and/or personal opinions, either verbally or within the text of notes taken.
- Ensures that all related information/discussions remains confidential and is provided solely to the intended recipient/reporting supervisor
- Submit daily notes to the reporting supervisor
- Submit a detailed/complied typed-report after the three days’ session