Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Subsea Installation, Intervention and Construction Engineer
Location: Lagos Island
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 3 weeks
Career Level: Manager
- The PERSONNEL shall be responsible for the management of HSE on the vessel, achievement of Goal Zero. HSE Compliance as per HSE Plan, safety rules, policies and procedures
- The PERSONNEL shall ensure incidents, near misses UA/UC are reported. Implementing incident investigation procedure and managing the contractor’s crew safety performance on site.
- PERSONNEL shall be responsible for the implementation of the work procedure on the rig and intervention vessels, ensuring operating integrity and standards
- Work as Subsea Company Site Representative (PERSONNEL) on location, to closely interface with Contractor Representative on the vessel, Asset Representatives in the field, and Activity Owner (s) to ensure offshore campaign are delivered safely, timely and within budget. Ensuring performance records are properly documented and maintained for bench-marking.
- PERSONNEL shall ensure accurate recording of Daily Site Report based on actual times for work done, tools used, and equipment in a timely manner, non-productive times, vessel and equipment status, personnel on board
- PERSONNEL shall report to the Subsea Intervention lead and work closely with respective contract holders and project engineers within the .
- PERSONNEL is the Main driver in offshore hook-up & maintenance activities (and other contract scope of work activities) and ensuring that they are executed in the most cost-effective manner in line with the business plan and in compliance with company policy and contractual specifications, procedures and meeting quality requirement on workmanship.
- PERSONNEL shall Respond to any emergencies that may occur during offshore operation in accordance with the established procedures.
- PERSONNEL is responsible for capturing all execution issues at site/ Lesson Learnt to be included in Close-Out Report or AARs to prevent reoccurrence in future.
- PERSONNEL is responsible for ensuring all backloads are despatched from offshore with clear instructions; i.e. manifests. And ensuring load out requirements are clearly communicated to onshore support s.
- PERSONNEL shall mange contractors on site to ensure proper inventory of tooling is maintained and implementation of PSMs
- PERSONNEL shall be responsible for quality control of work execution. And be the first line contact for contractor representative on site