Prime Services FZE is a professional hiring agency for leading operators in offshore fabrication, ship repair, marine services and logistics. We now seek to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain & Procurement Manager
- Input and influence Project Execution Strategies to align with Project Sourcing Strategies.
- Responsible for all Project (EPC Material and Equipment) Sourcing Strategies on current (3) and future projects, all of which are currently multi-million Projects.
- Accountable for sound contracting and contract administration on all Contracts (between/and 25 per project)
- Accountable for contractual change management, claim and dispute resolution in terms of contractually agreed mechanisms and deviation management and approvals if out side of contract mechanisms.
- Input into and continuous improvement of Tools (standard contracts,templates, etc.) enabling efficiencies and compliance.
- Inputs into the development of integrated cross functional ERP systems
- To write, execute and control project SCM activity plan.
- To identify and report areas of concern, risk, opportunities and value options to the Projects Director and recommend course of actions.
- Manage financial and physical performance of the supply chain.
- Lead and monitor all purchasing, subcontracting and delivery and logistical planning efforts
- Review and approve ITT’s and Evaluations.
- Set project policies and project standards.
- Challenge demand: review requisitions! review and challenge scope of work and requirements.
- Manage key relations.
- Participate in and support the Head of Procurement in Dubai and/or Lead Buyer in complex negotiations and finalization of the contracts.
- Arrange quality control at vendors and subcontractors.
- Successful systems implementation, including ERP, Barcoding etc.
- Ensure compliance with client requirements and relevant international and domestic law
- Lead all aspects of FEED & Detailed Design bid document preparation, pre-qualification, tendering and contract execution and management
- Provide the primary interface with the various my client and client legal and contract groups to finalize contract documents.