Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Finance Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Essential Job Responsibilities
- To provide a commercial and financial reporting service to the local organization, ensuring that reliable category, overhead and balance sheet information is produced, evaluated and communicated to facilitate planning and control and enable decision making.
- Collates input from Marketing, Supply Management, Customer Development on a monthly basis and prepares a Company Financial Plan (Sales and Operations Plan) that drives the result of the business
- Prepares Company’s monthly Financial Forecast for submission in line with published timings
- Compares current Forecast with previous Forecast
- Prepares robust Forecast Commentaries and submits in line with published timings
- Ensures reasonableness and arithmetical accuracy of Forecast
- Ensures Data integrity in S&OP and Forecasting processes
- Prepares presentation slides for Leadership team on Management Results
- Adhoc analysis on Forecast information
- Is responsible for issuing the reports on time
- Takes responsibility for own development