Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s No.1 household cleaning products firm which came into being as the result of a 1999 merger between the UK’s Reckitt & Colman and the Dutch group Benckiser.
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is more than a company. It’s a growing community of 40,000+ diverse, talented entrepreneurs – all driven to make the world a happier, healthier place. Drawing on each other’s skills and working together, we help make people feel better. Through research and development, we make better products that empower everyone to take their health into their own hands and homes.
RB is a truly global company with operations in more than 60 countries and products trusted across every continent.
Job Title: Supply Planning Manager
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- The Supply Planning Manager is responsible for overseeing a team of Supply Planners in ensuring that optimum/required inventory level of both Raw Materials (RM) and Finished Goods (FG) in each plant and toll milling facilities are maintained in order to meet or exceed customer order fill rates. The said activities are supported through collaboration with RMS, Logistics, and Demand Planners, as wells as applying proven supply chain management practices (e.g. S&OP, FIFO, etc.).
- The position will be a vital member of the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) together with other representatives from Supply Chain, RMS, Finance, Plant Operations, Commercial (Sales) and SMT.
- The Supply Planning Manager position is responsible for the inventory control activities associated with RM and FG.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure that optimum inventory level of raw materials (RM) and Finished Goods (FG) in each plant are maintained to meet or exceed customer order fill rates.
- Identify and resolve supply exceptions by expediting purchase orders, re-allocating existing inventory and establishing safety stock parameters.
- Liaise with RMS/Merchant and Logistics for any supply-related issues (e.g. quantity delivered, reformulation, pricing, delivery schedule, etc.)
- Ensure and implement control in managing raw materials and finished goods inventory to prevent losses and/or shrinkages. Conduct regular security checks to ensure inventory completeness.
Sales and Operations Planning
- Actively participate in the coordination of cross-functional activities to ensure that supply of raw materials and finished goods (FG) in each location are sufficient basis the demand forecast.
- Utilization of a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Administrative functions and any other duties as assigned by the Supply Chain Manager.
- Timely and accurate submission of required reports.
- Effective management of subordinates which includes coaching and mentoring.