MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Title: Support Partner, Customer - Public & Corporate Sector (PH)
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 3 - 7 years
Job Field: Customer Care
- Ensure top quality customer support in all areas of key account management
- Ensure less than 5% customer churn on managed accounts
- Constant analysis of Managed customer database for Revenue and Debt management
- Ensure 98% collection of ALL invoices as at when due
- Work with product, UAT and support teams to validate new products, new systems and upgrades
- Generate relevant reports as required by the business
- Ensure QA and prompt invoice delivery
- Ensure resolution of ALL service provisioning and sales support PPPs items
- Ensure end-to-end account management for Enterprise customers
- Review new and existing customer service contracts to identify and escalate clauses with negative impact on customer support and relationship management
- Perform Service fulfilments for Enterprise customers (i.e. SIM Swaps, Migrations, etc.)
- Analysis of customer requests for prompt resolution
- Pro-active analysis of all support systems (charging, billing, etc.) as well as enterprise products with a view to identifying customers pain points and resolving issues before escalation
- Achieve at least 80% score in EB Customer Satisfaction internal surveys
- Provide technical, procedural and policy guidance to customer support partner and other operational staff and supervise
- Liaise with support teams (within and outside EB) in order to resolve any customer identified issue
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.