Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, a leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surfer Pilot/Crew Boat Pilot
Job Profile Ref. ID: 150289
Job Status: Permanent Staff
Job Type: Full Time Job, Graduate/Experienced
- As Master onboard, Surfer Pilot is responsible for all aspects of safe vessel operation, at all time
- He has full authority and responsibility to take any and all measures necessary to ensure safety: safeguard human life, protects assets and prevent pollution.
- Responsible and in charge of Navigation, Preparation, Maneuvering the vessel and managing emergency situations
- Supervise passengers and cargo transfer
- Ensures vessel tidiness and cleanliness, and routine maintenance
- In charge of compliance to Bourbon and Clients policies and procedures; Motivating personnel to apply policies and follow procedures, by providing information and familiarization and by carrying out emergency drills
- Conduct crew management and training
- In charge of reporting technical or operational incident to the Management necessary and practicable to do.
- Ensuring that the bridge is sufficiently manned at all times, taking into consideration the prevailing conditions and the principles of safe manning.
- Reporting (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) as applicable and required.