Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Audit Officer
Reporting To: IT System Auditor
Job Type: Full time
- The activities involve assisting the System Audit Team Lead in conducting projects in IT audits, compliance audits, investigations and advisory on IT domain.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating the company’s audit risk areas relating to IT through a risk-based audit methodology.
- Perform specialized IT audits/reviews
- Ensure that IT audit procedures are strictly adhered to;
- Prepare IT audit programmes with appropriate testing mechanisms, execute the programs, recognize control weaknesses, assess the materiality of these weaknesses, and relate them back to the scope and objectives of the audit;
- Engage auditees, develop and administer audit surveys, compose summary memos, and prepare working papers in line with the audit objectives;
- Communicate the results, findings and recommendations of IT audit projects via written reports and face-to-face presentations on a timely basis;
- Conduct data extraction, analysis, and IT security reviews;
- Liaise with IT business partners to ensure full understanding of the data flow, data integrity and system security;
- Administer and support Audit Management Software and Audit Tools (e.g. ACL) to facilitate Internal Audit activities;
- Periodically assist in performing revenue assurance for the company using relevant audit tools;
- Support the business/process owners in the identification and assessment of IT related inherent and residual risks and ensure documentation of such risks in the company’s risk register.