- B.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics or any related course
- Experience with planning for Disaster Recovery
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Cloud/Virtualisation experience
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts.
- Personal time management and leadership skills
- Minimum of three (3) years post graduate Windows/Linux system administration, engineering and relational databases experience
- Networking – experience managing and configuring network equipment including Cisco firewalls and routers
- Designing high availability systems
- Professional certifications are desired
- 24/7 Infrastructure support (shift based) experience
- Cloud/Virtualisation experience.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and hardware
- Working knowledge of complex web hosting configuration components, including firewalls, load balancers, web and database servers
- Ability to deploy, support, and diagnose real issues for a production environment, Time management and organizational skills
- Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Rackspace or private cloud based on Openstack or
- Experience with infrastructure as code development tools such as Terraform, Cloud formation, Puppet, Chef, Packer, Ansible, Salt
- DevOps experience
- Excellent written and oral communication and analytical/ problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously,
- Highly self-directed, a strong individual contributor and a strong team player
- Compensation and benefits for the role is highly attractive and competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Resume and cover letter to: email@example.com stating “System Administrator” in the subject field.
Note: We make it a point to review all application received and contact those we want to speak to further within 10 calendar days. With that in mind, if we are interested in a further discussion, you will hear from us again within 10 calendar days from the date of your application submission
Application Deadline 3rd November, 2017.