Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets. The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Engineer
The duties of the Systems Engineer are summarised as follows:-
- Ensure implementation in his/her own discipline of all HSE and QC requirements and report to FEED Technical Manager on any deviation.
- Liaison with Company specialists within technical departments to ensure conformance of the Contractors’ proposed designs with, or for approval to derogate from, Company specifications.
- Be the Leader for all PREOWEI Systems Engineering related documentation, consolidating comments within PRODOM in accordance with the Contract and Work Time Schedule ensuring consistency with Contract Specifications and requirements.
- Liaise with other Project disciplines to ensure that internal Interfaces and transverse technical requirements are incorporated into the Project Design documentation.
- Actively participate in any technical Interface workshops and assist in resolving Interface Design issues between Packages in the Project.
- Have oversight of Design activities such as HAZOP/HAZID, following up the actions that generated, and ensuring that they are closed-out. Have oversight of all the Studies that will lead to (and including) the generation of System Engineering documents such as PFDs, P&IDs, Operability, and Reliability Reports.
- Oversee the finalization of the Field Layout, and Drill Centre Layouts, leading to the development of FEED Field Layout drawings and Schematics, Drill Centre Layout drawings for the Production, and Water Injection Drill Centres respectively.
- Liaise with the relevant coordinating entity (GSR) to ensure that the FEED Contractors have sufficient PREOWEI Soil data and Reports to enable them propose Foundation solutions for their respective Subsea Structures.
- Have a global oversight of all Qualification activities, liaising with the relevant Company Disciplines directly involved in the various Qualification Programs, to ensure that Equipment and Systems being Qualified reach the required TRLs before the EPC Phase of the Project.
- Be responsible for the Material selection and Corrosion Control philosophy such that the Materials selection and Corrosion Control specifications are fit for purpose.
- Report Systems engineering progress regularly, formally through weekly and monthly reports, to the FEED Technical Manager.
- Assist in the resolution of Technical related Queries from the Contractors. Review proposed deviations and give recommendation for project management approval.
- Organize and/or represent Company for System related Reviews/Matters with the various Contractors, Company Teams as may be necessary.
- Assist in evaluating the responses to the CCFT, in preparation to the Recommendation To Award (RTA).
- Contribute to continuous compilation of lessons learned for conversion into Project Feedback and for use in compilation of Close-Out Report.
- Produce Close-out Report for Systems Engineering related activities.
- To fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To report to Management any issue he/she may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- To fully comply with Security rules about Travelling in Nigeria.
- To have a good and respectful working attitude, contributing towards maintaining a good Team spirit.