GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Systems Engineering Manager
Job Id: 3058426
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
- The Systems Engineering Manager (SEM) (Project System Design Authority (SDA)) has Project SDA responsibility for engineering activities in the Execution Phase of the Engineering/Procurement/Construction (EPC) Subsea Project.
- Reporting to the Project Engineering Manager, and functionally to the EPC Head of project engineering, this is a senior level role working in a high-profile function of GE Oil & Gas.
- This is a talent search initiative aimed at identifying and pipelining senior engineers with subsea systems experience. When the vacancy becomes available, we will review this pool for suitable candidates.
- Delivery of all engineering and technical aspects of an EPC project
- Manages the EPC Systems Engineering budget and schedule
- Development and implementation of the Project Engineering Execution Plan
- Responsibility for system definition, field layout and flow assurance
- Ensures all System Interfaces are professionally managed
- Manages system verification and validation including System Integration Testing and Technical Assurance
Project Technical Risk Management
- Ensures diligent control of the Technical Change process
- Provides regular reporting of Project Engineering status to the Project team, to the client, and to other stakeholders
- Delivers professional handover of all engineering aspects to the Services Organization