Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition and Workforce Demand Manager - SSA
Ref Id: 1808676
Job Function: Human Resources
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Headquarters
- Regional Talent Acquisition and Workforce Demand Managers are Planning, Hiring & Onboarding professionals responsible for co-coordinating the delivery of headcount, recruitment, offer management and hiring and onboarding services to key customers.
- The Talent Acquisition & WFD Manager plays a vital role in creating long-term relationships with customers, acting as the bridge between Hiring Managers, HR, Candidates and the Specialists who are accountable for operational delivery.
- The key accountability is governance across all areas of their services including process management and operational execution, incident management and escalation, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Lead a team of Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Specialists (Recruitment, Global Mobility, and Processing) to deliver end-to-end, customer-centric hiring and onboarding for the Region/P&T/Function.
- Lead regional integration activities to build a standalone recruitment function for BHGE. In collaboration with the Global TA Lead provide strategic direction for the TA function within the region.
- Act as the single point of contact, to build a personal relationship with Geomarket MDs/PL Directors and Functional Leads for all Headcount and Talent Acquisition activities.
- Manage relationships with the Geomarket/Product Line/Functional leadership teams to ensure that robust sourcing strategies are developed and deployed for known and anticipated resourcing needs, including outreach, hiring events, job fairs, trade events, employee referral programs and advertising campaigns.
- Lead the GTA recruitment team activity within the Region. Providing the GTA team with Workforce Demand plans, and being a point of escalation for Talent Acquisition and Onboarding issues.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues for workforce planning information, Total Rewards for salary trend analysis and Legal/Compliance for employment law.
- Provide headcount visibility based on current and forecasted plans and obtains approvals as needed to initiate resourcing activities.
- Guide the delivery of process outcomes for all hiring for Full-Time Regular, International Assignee and Rotators positions in line with business priorities. Ensure legal compliance.
- Manage all aspects of delivery to drive hiring manager and candidate satisfaction, including the timeliness of the process and the quality of hire.
- Communicate progress and outcomes to Leadership Team Members, Hiring Managers and HRBPs using all available channels.
- Remove obstacles that diminish the effectiveness of the team’s ability to deliver customer-centric processes to agreed timelines.
- Interpret performance metrics to drive continuous process improvement.
Team work and leadership:
- Provides leadership and sets priorities for the team.
- Organizes the team’s work to bring together complementary skills and expertise.
- Uses approved processes and systems to deliver the required Talent Acquisition, onboarding process and headcount management processes
- Manages and directs resources within both legacy companies
- Allocates and controls resources within the team to meet current and anticipated hiring requirements.
- Anticipates changes in requirements and secures additional resources.
- Encourages and values team members’ inputs.
- Supports the competency development of the team.