The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for sourcing, attracting, recruiting, interviewing, and on-boarding employees and meeting the Human Resource requirements of the organization.
- Understand the different workforce segments and the positions within those segments
- Assist in articulating and defining company’s image and exploiting its key differentiators, reputation; and products and services as to attract quality candidates
- Define sourcing strategies and recruit appropriate talent for open roles within the organization
- Participate in developing recruitment strategy, including - job posting optimization, recruitment marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non- digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Actively take part in identifying future talent needs and develop talent pooi
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers
- Tracking and using key metrics to drive continuous improvements regarding recruitment decisions and the quality of hires