Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Management Supervisor (HR)
- The function of this role is to focus on developing a well-rounded talent management program to facilitating the strategic selection, and development of employees is supported, ensuring that corporate long-term goals and objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for the planning, design, implementation and management of the training system, curriculum system and talent development system, and establish an internal knowledge base;
- Undertaking the relevant training tasks of the HQ Transsion University to be implemented;
- Formulating talent development strategies, implementing talent inventory, succession planning management, and establishing talent pools and talent portraits;
- Coordinating and expanding company recruitment resources, channels, develop and maintain recruitment channels, and be responsible for the recruitment results. Such as: hunting at the supervisor level and above and other specified position, competitors hunting (anti-hunting), and establishing talent maps;
- Establish an employer branding plan and implement it. For example, job fair in campus, building the relation with public. Building the web portals of transsion in recruitment web.
- Local position management and key position qualification system. Guiding performance management optimization.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Transsion group and HR managers about localization management and HR ROI promotion.