ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Contact Centre
- The Position Holder is responsible for effectively managing and coordinating both the resources and activities of the ARM contact-centre with the aim of ensuring optimal service delivery, and customer engagement.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Daily Management of Contact Centre Provide effective oversight over the daily operations of the Contact Centre and ensure activities run smoothly and efficiently.
- Proactively Manage Performance of CX Staff Track operative performance of Contact Centre staff.
- Reward and Recognition Develop recognition and motivation scheme to encourage/reward excellent performance amongst agents. Manage attrition rate.
- Drive Optimal Customer Experience Actively promote customer acquisition, retention, loyalty and advocacy with clear financial measurements
- Provide Adequate Escalation Channels Follow up on complex complaints/requests which are within or beyond the approved turnaround time for handling customer issues.
- Manage Inter-departmental Communications Communicate effectively with all departments within the organization to ensure adequate feedback is received/provided to serve customers effectively.
- Reporting and Analytics Provide periodic reports to show statistical data of customers’ interactions with the organization.
- Support the Development of CX Strategy Develop new strategies and respond positively to new initiatives brought into practice making sure they easily become part of the superlative customer experience delivery.
- Ad-Hoc Duties Provide weekly plan/reports and any other duties assigned by the Head of department.
- Support Team’s Development Provide leadership to contact-centre staff, by providing guidance, encouraging competency development, and team-bonding, towards building a highly effective team.