ARM Life formerly CrystaLife Assurance Plc. is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities. However, over the years, the Firm has taken advantage of opportunities in various sectors of the Nigerian economy and has proven its ability to identify and develop new strategic businesses and integrate these to strengthen its asset management business model. This ability has resulted in the evolution of the Firm into a diversified financial services institution with businesses divided into two distinct parts within which various products and bespoke asset management services are offered to our diverse clients, focusing on Traditional Asset Management and Specialised Funds. ARM currently manages total assets of over N500bn. ARM Life has a strong track record in the group life insurance sector with favourable references across the industry. It is licensed and regulated by the National Insurance Commission of Nigeria (NAICOM) to underwrite Life, Annuity and Health insurance.
Job Title: Team Lead, Employee Services
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Responsible for managing the delivery of effective transactional HR processes (i.e. health insurance, leave administration, exit management), safe channels for employees to pursue the resolution of workplace grievances, and internal programs to drive employee engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivery of Transactional HR Services: Responsible for managing the delivery of various transactional HR services such as Data & HRIS Management, Onboarding & Exit Management Leave Administration, Benefit Administration e.t.c.
- Employee Relations: Responsible for defining, and managing ARM’s internal procedures and practices for handling disciplinary issues, providing safe channels for Employees to pursue the resolution of workplace grievances, and ensuring general compliance with the organization’s explicit and implicit code of conduct.
- Employee Engagement Initiatives: Responsible for designing and implementing innovative initiatives that promote and measure employee engagement and facilitate open communication amongst all cadre of Staff.
- HR Risk and Compliance: Responsible for identifying possible compliance risks arising from local laws and regulations, and proactively prescribing mitigations for the organization. In addition, the position holder is responsible for ensuring Statutory compliance and managing, and enforcing the organization’s disciplinary framework, and associated policies.