Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client is a prominent investment Banking outfit in Africa. Its headquarters is in Lagos, Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Equity Capital Markets
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Department: Capital Markets
Reports to: Head, Capital Markets
Job Type: Full-time
- To assist the Head, Capital Markets in sourcing of clients, raising capital and providing counsel to all parties in an investment interchange.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Participate in the management and development of the department by carrying out marketing and proposal efforts.
- Analyse client’s equity portfolio and capital structure and assess alternative structures (funding strategies) to reduce the client’s cost of equity and/or increase its financial flexibility.
- Monitor and evaluate capital market conditions and make proposals for optimal financing vehicles.
- Prepare complex quantitative analysis, create pricing models and evaluate strategies/alternatives in support of the issuance of long term debt and/or equity.
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various industries, as well as monitor the economy to determine its effect on capital raising.
- Coordinate the end-to-end capital raising process (public offers, private placements, commercial papers etc) from the preparation of offer documents to the collation of returns/allotments.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies and other professionals in the offer process such as accountants, bankers, lawyers and media practitioners.
- Oversee the printing and distribution of offer documents.
- Supervise the return of monies in the event of oversubscription and the distribution of certificates.
- Conduct in-depth sector research.