Asset & Resource Management Holding Company - Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
Job Title: Team Lead, Financial Advisory
Location: Lagos, Ikoyi
- The Position Holder is responsible for supporting leading deal origination, and delivery of financial advisory services to clientele on various complex assignments relating to mergers & acquisitions, debt restructuring & refinancing, management buy-outs / buy-ins, bond issuance, initial public offers & share re-issuance etc.
- Business Strategy: Support the Head, Financial Advisory in defining and implementing the company’s business strategy in line with conditions in its operating environment and helping to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives that sustain / improve the company’s competitive advantage within its operating environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Relationship Building: Support management of ‘high value' relationships at a strategic level to identify and build relationships with partners and stakeholders to support long term business development.
- Deal Origination: Support the origination of new deals / transactions by proactively working with Head, Financial Advisory to establish the company’s credibility as an investment partner, aggressively pitching prospective clients to generate leads, and managing relationships with intermediaries.
- Transaction Strategy: Support in overall strategy of a transaction, including negotiations, client interaction, and management of documentation.
- Deal Execution: Support with thorough due diligence, evaluation of financial, tax, and legal risks; understanding true cost of compliance, assessing fair market value of assets and liabilities; and determining feasibility of business plan given projections, and available resources.
- Debt Restructuring: Actively support clients in improving business cash-flow, and avoid financial distress, by interfacing with financial institutions to negotiate the restructuring and / or refinancing of clients’ debt obligations, so as to allow them continue business operations.
- Financial Modelling: Support with preparation of abstract models representing (possible) real-world financial models to support decision-making by key stakeholders on business valuations, scenario planning, capital budgeting, financial statement analysis, and project finance.
- Client Advisory: Support Head, Financial Advisory in providing independent opinion on complex financial transactions and scenarios, such as mergers & acquisitions, debt restructuring & refinancing, management buy-outs / buy-ins, bond issuance, initial public offers & share re-issuance etc.
- Research: Oversee the preparation of extensive valuation and pricing analyses to support firm’s financial advisory activities.