First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Information Assets Security
Ref No: 1900003F
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
- Develop and maintain inventories of information assets
- Define, implement, assess, and maintain controls necessary to protect information and vital assets including media and paper-based information assets in accordance with security requirements
- Develop and coordinate efforts aimed at the protection of enterprise information assets
- Develop integration solution and operational processes for the safeguard of classified data and information enterprise wide.
- Review existing policies, and coordinate efforts at automating such policies towards protection of information assets in the Bank.
- Provide support for the overall coordination of data protection and information leakage prevention across all platforms across the bank
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships/partnerships with the cyber security and infrastructure support teams throughout the Information Technology organization, as well as business unit stakeholder SMEs to ensure coordinated efforts in the protection of information assets.
- Develop process and methodologies to enhance data loss prevention management across multiplicity of the banks applications and products.
- Benchmark against security and fraud management implementation against applicable industry and international standards, develop appropriate event triggers and red flags.
- Ensure the review of Information assets (data) creation, communication, transmission, storage and archiving processes and systems. Build guiding privacy policies and standards from these reviews and ensure appropriate control mechanisms are in place to safeguard information assets.
- Communicate and collaborate with Information security operations department analysts to optimize information assets protection and Data loss prevention efforts in the Bank
- Support products and services offered by the Bank to ensure balance between customer assets security and product and service experience.