MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Regional Sales & Trade Development
Employment status: Permanent
Department: Business Development
- To develop and drive the sales and trade strategy and operational activities within the territory and LGA allocated, to ensure return on brand visibility, increased revenue, Subscriber Acquisition, TP investments, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Exercise judgment in Identifying sales opportunities, networking, resolving incidences as well as maintaining relationships with trade partners, sim registration agents, data trade partners and stakeholders.
- Integrate quality management procedures to all business processes within the regional sales and trade marketing function and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Cost-effective sales management for all territories:
- Territory management
- Contact strategy
- Trade Activity reports (Merchandising visibility, deployment, Weekly trade visits, stock uptake and depletion)
- Management and Ops review Briefs
- Customer satisfaction
- Develop short term action plan/strategy to assist partners in achieving set target and overcome challenges in their operations. Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management for allocated strategic accounts.
- Actively monitor partner sales performance trends for all accounts and ensure operational objectives are accomplished
- Provide sales performance data and trade analysis to support management decision-making.
- Supply relevant decision support and information data to ensure that sales performance conform to business’ expectations.
- Review partner activities and market; analyze and generate insights/plans to assist partners achieve set target.
- Learn from examples of success in product deployment, sales activities and trade management in one territory and adapt for use with other allocated territories within the same sub-region.
- Standard MTNN working conditions.