Asset & Resource Management Holding Company - Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Solutions Development
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for leading the solutions development team in delivering business critical projects, whilst maintaining high morale, managing the day-to-day activities in an efficient and professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Solutions Architecture: Develop high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs in respect to service, process, organization and operating models. The Position Holder is also responsible for providing comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to , solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
- Systems Development Management: Define solution development projects which support the organization’s objectives and plans, ensure that senior management is both aware of and able to provide the required resources, and manage the quality and appropriateness of the work performed (in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures), and ensure the delivery of measurable business benefits.
- Software Development: Set local or team-based standards for programming tools and techniques including security guidelines, and the selection of appropriate development methods, assigns work packages, monitor performance and manage change control dynamically to optimize productivity, and take technical responsibility for all stages and / or iterations in a software development project.
- Requirements Gathering: Liaise with client functions to establish business requirements, and identify, propose, initiate and lead significant solution development programmes.
- Database Design and Management: Provide specialist expertise in the development, use or operation of database management system tools and facilities, and set strategies for effective use of database technology taking account of the complex interrelationships between hardware and software.
- Quality Assurance: Lead the implementation, and maintenance of quality assurance processes and measures, by ensuring process assurance (verifying by project reviews and audits that development processes are documented and being followed), product assurance (demonstrating as the product is being built that it will comply with the customer’s requirements, by verifying each work product complies with documented specification and validating the end product against the customer’s requirements through User Acceptance Testing), and quality system assurance (demonstrating internal practices conform with established best practices).
- Stakeholder Management: Proactively seek to build mutually beneficial, and trusting relationships with internal stakeholders - especially client functions, with the aim of delivering operational impact.
- Supports Team’s Development: Provides advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.