Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader
Locations: Lagos, Osun
Department: Cinema operations
- The team leader will be responsible for the development of business strategies, maximising revenue and optimising EBITDA ensuring that targets are achieved or exceeded. increase market share of Filmhouse cinemas and achieve financial growth.
- To also strengthen the company’s position as the cinema of choice by increasing market share, improving guest service and staff engagement.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- To carry out specific first level supervisory and coaching activities within the cinema to ensure that the both company’s and operations best practice standards are maintained to the highest level.
- To supervise Team Members, maintain effective systems, processes and facilities to ensure a high level of guest service
- To supervise and maintain Health and Safety processes at all times to ensure the safety of all employees and Guests.
- To review and appraise team performance, identify training needs and seek opportunities for coaching and carrying out training activities.
- To organise and set up the daily retail operation within the cinema so as to maximise revenue and to prevent and minimise loss of retail stock
- To contribute to the efficiency of the cinema operation by the effective planning and organising of resources
- To ensure the security of cash at all times through the supervision and training of Team Members in policies and procedures.
- To assess the condition of the cinema and company property by carrying out appropriate checks and reporting to the management team/duty manager
- To inform and communicate effectively with Team Members and provide feedback to the management team on both cinema and team performance.
- To carry out other reasonable tasks as delegated by the duty manager.