Kishimi Shelter and Care Foundation was established in May 2008 is a non-government, non-profitable organization, located in Gombe State.
Job Title: Team Leader - on behalf of CSO Partner
Job Type: Team Lead
Location: Balanga LGA (Gombe)
Scope of Role
This is a partner staff role. The staff will be engaged and paid by SCI partners, and reports to the partner’s Project Team Lead Gombe State
Provide overall project management oversight and ensure community-level implementation of the work-plan activities of the partner organization including progress monitoring, support and
guidance to other staff members towards fostering strong relationships with women’s and girls’ rights organizations thereby improving the health outcomes of adolescent girls and boys in the
Key Areas of Accountability
- Ensure the day-to-day implementation of REACH work plan activities for partners and provide input into the development, on-going management and maintenance of work plan with regular
- support from the State Project Manager.
- With support from the Project team in the state, provide technical assistance to the CSO staff and community members and lead relevant capacity building for them to implement REACH PIP
- as detailed in the work plan and to ensure that agreed targets are met.
- Manage the preparation, coordination, and execution for special technical events, such as trainings and supportive supervision including outreach activities.
- Participate in meetings, seminars, debriefings and other technical meetings.
- Compile State CSO level reports on project results, case studies and lessons learned.
- Develop CSO level annual, quarterly and monthly work-plans as agreed with REACH project team
- Facilitate, draft, and participate in the development of, and/or the timely completion/review of REACH technical reports, such as: monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reports; strategic plans and
- work plans; and other ad hoc reports, as required.
- Participate in the design and implementation of assessments and evaluation studies, trainings, and workshops as at when due.
- Document best practices and submit timely and analytical quarterly and annual activity report.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with the REACH State Team Manager. This synergy should include, regular consultation on matters such as but not limited to work-
- planning, review meetings and joint supportive supervision visits.
- Maintain good relationship with the LGA, SMOH and line Ministries working on the project
- Represent REACH project in LGA level meetings such as working groups, etc.
- Perform other duties and tasks as determined by REACH Project Director including coordination of safe spaces activities.