Louis Valentino Prixair [LVP] is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Technical Director - Prixair Media
Job Type: Permanent
- The Technical Director - Prixair Media would be responsible for ensuring the success of all show and event productions by managing the technical & financial aspects related to the show(s) production.
- They will also manage the day-to-day operations of the Media Unit, including print advertisement, sponsorship graphics, video shooting and editing, graphic design, media archiving, and managing off-site productions.
- In-season responsibilities include managing and supervising production staff, organizing and executing all entertainment associated with the videoboard, audio systems, and broadcast.
- Execute and plan all Media production;
- Oversee the entire production process (pre-production, production, and post-production) to efficiently and effectively plan and execute the content strategy while ensuring alignment with the creative vision;
- Responsible for communicating the details of events to production crew and all relevant in-house departments;
- Ensure that members of the Media team have required items needed to plan and execute events;
- Supervise the Load-in and load out of band equipment and rental equipment;
- Ensure all in-house policies are enforced regarding staging and show protocol;
- Manage contracted Production Staff to facilitate the entire production process, acting as the central point of contact for production teams;
- Oversee the management of all facets of pre-production and on-site logistics to include arranging venue/location reservations;
- Participate in post-production review process to give productive creative notes and direction to enhance content delivery. Review associated assets (including still images, social media posts, titles/descriptions, etc.) to effectively promote the brand;
- Participate in all aspects of creative development for events in pre-production, production and post production;
- Ensure crews’ compliance with all safety and company regulations.