Conventional milk cartons are an unbreakable improvement over glass milk bottles, but the introduction of the Tetra Pak aseptic beverage container in the late 1950's was revolutionary for the food and beverage industries. Tetra Pak -- which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed -- manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
Job Title: Technical Key Account Manager
In this role you will be;
- Responsible to manage and support our Key Customers
- Maintain regular communication with the customer and manage their expectations with regards to production reinstatement and root cause eradication.
- Identify, execute and implement sales opportunities for Technical Service Products to meet service product sales/profitability targets and to drive customer profitability and performance.
- Work closely with the Field Service Engineers and Technicians to ensure smooth service level delivery to customers
- Proactively monitor customer's operational performance and drive implementation of improvement activities.
- Hold regular operational meetings with the customer to review performance based on KPIs and identify improvements/actions.
- Proactively build relationship, communicate and update customers on issues and opportunities to sustain good working relationships.