Proten International - Our client in the Agriculture Franchise is looking to hire for the position of:
Job Title: Technical Manager
- Lead the production of agro-chemical products in compliance with world-class standards Ц instilling a culture that exhibits continuous improvement regarding Safety, Quality and Cost Delivery.
- Organize agrochemical programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the agrochemical plant and the organization.
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Write program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze program risks and work on strategy to market the product.
- This position reports to the Head of Partnerships.