Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Procurement Officer
- Successful candidates would be expected to perform technical duties related to the purchasing of supplies, and equipment in accordance with established company policies and procedures, to ensure the timely and cost effective supply of right quality goods and services to the organization.
- Expedite procurement processes by scheduling material demands, ensuring timely receipt of materials, identifying inventory items for standardized ordering procedures, review and approve extensions to existing order, monitoring orders to ensure timely delivery, initiating and authorizing corrective actions on overdue orders
- Negotiates with suppliers and maintains good communications with major suppliers.
- Prepares and reviews reports on outstanding unprocessed items.
- Perform all other related duties as required.