Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack's mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
Job Title: Technical Product Specialist (French)
Specialization: IT / Telecomm / Tech Jobs in Nigeria
Industry: ICT / Telecommunications
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: HND, Bachelor's Degree
About the Technical Product Specialist (French) Role
- As a Technical Product Specialist at Paystack, you'll be a member of the Growth team, which means that you'll be part of a team that strives to empower thousands of business owners in Africa with both the knowledge and the courage they need to bring their ideas to life. If that feeling were a sound, it would sound like this.
- We're looking for developer-entrepreneurs and technical business owners - who're fluent in BOTH English and French - to join the Growth team at Paystack as Technical Product Specialists.
- Every day, hundreds of developers log into Paystack. Whether they're building a mobile app, finishing a new WordPress plugin, or looking to add digital payments to a massive enterprise solution, they all share a common goal — using Paystack's API to solve business problems.
- Developers are one of the most important groups in Paystack's community of partners, and as the Technical Product Specialist, you'll own our developer relations and give Paystack developers the superpowers they need to build amazing products.
- We're looking for a new teammate who loves both code and commerce. You enjoy listening closely to business owners to understand their needs, and then working with software engineers to meet ambitious goals with Paystack's powerful product suite.
- As a Technical Product Specialist, no two days are the same. One moment you'll be providing technical support to a tiny startup, the next moment, you'll be advising some of Africa's largest businesses about how to harness the power of the Paystack product suite to accelerate their revenue, and the moment after that, you might be in a brainstorm session with one of Paystack's four product teams as they plan for the next sprint.
- You'll work with every team at Paystack, and serve as an important link between departments to ensure that all parts of the company are working in sync to provide the best possible experience for merchants and their customers. You'll have visibility into what’s happening across the entire company, so you’ll need to be a sharp, articulate problem-solver capable of the significant responsibilities entrusted to you.
- And you’ll do all this while working closely with a tight-knit team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
- This is a full-time role. Candidates based in Nigeria will work out of company headquarters in Ikeja GRA, while team members outside Nigeria will have the opportunity to work remotely.