Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
- The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and presenting qualified IT, cloud, security, network and data science candidates for hiring clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github and other sources like job fairs, media advertisements, referrals etc
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with client IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Build a pool of technical candidates from the Zone Tech Park events and from social media
- Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidate pool
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings