Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales and Marketing Officer
- Prospect for sales of company products and services.
- Managing Sales and Marketing by Developing Sales Strategies and Supporting Marketing Activities to increase Productivity.
- Developing Marketing and Sales Strategies, Sales Plans and Profit Targets for the Organization.
- Ensuring Deliverable Fit into Overall Strategy Plans.
- Monitoring the Performance of the Sales Team by Establishing a System of Reports and Communications involving Sales Reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Maintaining Sales Volume, Establishing and Adjusting the Selling Price by Monitoring Costs, Competition, and Supply and Demand.
- Managing and Overseeing the Sales Team to Demonstrate the Ability to Meet Specified Targets within a given time frame.
- Developing Yearly Sales and Marketing Budget with inputs from all allied Departments.
- To Oversee the Social Media Platforms and Online Marketing, Marketing Communication, Brand Communication and Public Relations.
- Exploring and identifying new sales avenues/opportunities for products.
- Planning and executing new initiatives and strategies for expanding products market and growth.
- Managing, strengthening and leveraging customer relationship across all main customers groups (private and public sector, tender business).
- Building competent, effective, efficient and result oriented sales team.
- Analysing market intelligence on competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems and continuous improvement methodologies with specific focus on growth, cost reduction and process improvements.
- Managing difficult circumstances pertaining to sales, marketing, administration, etc.
- Prospect for and secure new business deals and Meet sales targets.
- Fully understand products’ functionality and benefits.
- Professionally manage all prospective and actual customers of the company.
- Maintain complete and accurate records and reports on clients, sales transactions and business development and activities.
- Ensure, sustain and maintain business relationships with all clients.
- Develop relationship with architects, consultants, specifiers and key influencers.
- Analyse, develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for end user groups.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with end-users, consultants, influencers and construction companies.
- Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Develop and maintain the image with existing and potential partners and other stakeholders.
- Plan and organize influencer events; participate if required in trade shows, congresses and support PR activities.