Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas Automation Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
- The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for driving revenue in the territory by providing support and technical expertise throughout the entire sales cycle.
- From pre-sales support to articulate company’s value proposition to secure business to post-sales support, including on-site field support, the Technical Sales Engineer is an integral member of the company sales team.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to achieve sales targets within assigned territory.
- Build and maintain close relationships at all levels of customer organizations, striving to become a trusted advisor and subject matter expert on company’s product offering and applications.
- Meet with customers over the phone, email, or on-site to assist in all aspects of business development.
- Support customers in the field for company implementations.
- Deliver technical customer presentations to demonstrate company’s differentiated solutions at customer meetings, customer training sessions, conferences and seminars.
- Attend and/or participate in trade shows, conferences, and company sponsored events.
- Collaborate with team members to solve customer problems and document best practices to improve overall team performance.
- Maintaining records of customer visits and interactions in company’s CRM tool.
- Ability to travel to customer sites with minimal notice.