Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa" We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards. Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents. Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services. This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
Job title: Technical Sales Engineer
- Develop sales strategies for the company’s management relying on its strong existing network in the real estate and construction industry and leverage on comprehensive understanding of relevant market participants and trends.
- Technical support of sales partners within assigned region.
- Realization of sales oriented, as well as technical trainings for representative partners and their customers.
- Conduct regular local market research and analysis to develop recommendations for the Nigerian market.
- Support of Sales Manager in defining country-specific product assortments and in finding suitable distribution partners.
- Organise and conduct local workshops, site visits and customer care in Nigeria.
- Consult and support of sanitary and piping systems technical Sales.
- Maintain and enhance existing routes to market through trade partners by providing sales and technical support as required, including product training, technical enquiries and after sales service
- Track and follow up on projects at every stage from concept in order to maximise opportunities for the company’s product sales.
- Maintain and develop relationships with consultants and architects as may be necessary to secure specification of products in assigned region.
- Ensure cooperation between trader, specifier and contractor where possible to protect the company’s specification, improve market awareness and customer service whilst ensuring correct installation of products.
- Strive to continuously improve product and technical knowledge so as to provide the best service possible at all times whilst offering the best technical solution from the range of the company’s products.
- Provide such sales, marketing and technical support as may be necessary to achieve the stated aims and objectives ensuring that personal sales targets and budgets are achieved.
- Calculate and manage large projects through internal software ProPlanner.
- Provide technical and commercial support to trading partners and installers as may be necessary during the sale and installation of products.
- Deliver technical training and presentations as necessary across the customer base, client sales staff, and showroom staff.
- Build and maintain knowledge and awareness of Nigeria construction market, as well as monitor competitor activity and developments.
- Track projects as required throughout the project cycle, maximising sales opportunities for the company’s product sales.