Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Specialist
Job Number: 740182
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Internship
Travel: 0-25 %
- Technical Specialist (TS) drive the technical motions within sales driving specific solution area revenue and market share.
- Based on the tremendous opportunity of digital transformation across every individual and organization, we focus our broad portfolio of assets and go-to-market efforts across four key solution areas: Modern Workplace, Business Applications, Apps & Infrastructure, and Data & AI.
- As a TS, you work alongside Business Development and Solutions Architect teams who source, generate and qualify opportunities within the sales lifecycle. TSs enable, manage, and implement, cutting edge and legacy technologies in large enterprises.
- Confidence to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation.
- Combining business acumen with technological experience.
- Microsoft Product Certification, ITIL / similar ITSM knowledge is a plus.
for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers' satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner's mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
- Passion for Technology: you're deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.