The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Staff (Mechanic)
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt - Rivers, Kano and Kaduna
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Pls
Job Type: Full time
- Inspect and maintain vehicle service operations, executing preventive maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Access and complete vehicle preventive maintenance including engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters, ensuring vehicles are available for use
- Listen, document and address vehicle operator complaints; conduct inspections; repair engine failures; repair mechanical and electrical system malfunctions; replace parts and components; repair body damage
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems
- Comply with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety and combustion control standards
- Maintain vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing and painting
- Maintain vehicle records by recording service and repairs
- Manage shop equipment operation by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance and calling for repairs.