Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Baker Hughes, a GE Company as an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist (Coiled Tubing) to join our team in Nigeria.
Job Number: 1912108
- Coiled Tubing Technical Support Specialist will plan and execute all phases of the project. He will be Accountable for managing the business within the assigned account in coordination with the appropriate business segment management including tracking performance, identifying opportunities for improvement by seeking feedback.
- Prepare job recommendations based on the job criteria, knowledge and past performance.
- Prepare the coiled tubing programs for routine development, work or special conditions
- Begins to provide technical selling and product application recommendations on division's products.
- Measures product performance and recommends design modifications to existing products.
- Under broad direction determines and develops resolution to an assortment of problems encountered at the rig or well site of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Performs additional duties within the region as instructed by the technical manager.