Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a Information Technology position, as we maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria.
Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician, WTTx/FTTx
- To support WTTx technician when attending to field support tickets logged for resolving customer’s complaints/Survey-Installation requests
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all levels of customer interaction.
- Meeting quantitative and qualitative KPIs
- Taking all possible measures to timely resolve customer’s query and processing them in accordance with our established procedures and policies.
- Responsible for attending to technical queries related to VOIP, Internet and Data services on different platform such as WTTx, FTTx by using standard procedures.
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software as a tool to handling customer complaints.
- Ensure full compliance of all related software applications and a strong handling power to assist customers.
- Attending to all queries properly and escalating possible complaints to the concerned teams using effective tools.
- Regularly attending training and coaching sessions conducted. Learning about organization’s products or services and keeping up-to-date with any changes to them.
- Suggesting alternatives and possibilities to resolve customers’ complaints on priority basis.
- Giving feedback and reporting customer issues/problems to Supervisor to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and to aware management with current trends and demands.