AgroMall is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We also work closely with our larger clients who are focused on development and improvement of the rural economy. We help them to identify and engage in opportunities, effectively and sustainably delivering on them, while aggregating individual and value chain level data to provide situational awareness to participants in the agricultural value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Project Manager
Department: Technology Department
- Agromall would love you to join our team of unique, friendly, original and ruggedly creative people for the position of Technology Project Manager
- This role will assist in managing all Agromall technical projects and related issues. Providing technology support for the business, driving technology project plan, development, implementation and utilization.
Operational and Technical Responsibilities:
- Strong project management where you will set timelines, goals, deliverables, and execute accordingly along with a solid communication strategy and plan.
- Lead Software development both in-house and offshore as well as integration to third party platforms
- Evaluate processes used across the Technology department and identify areas for improvement
- Ensure technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
- Interface with foreign technical partners and developers on technical developments and Integrations
- Coordinate and perform UAT of new application/solutions before go-live
- Create compelling user interfaces and experiences
- Ownership of critical Technology project processes, including: Project prioritization, Reporting and got-to market strategy and execution.
- Identify, research, evaluate and recommend projects that optimize the performance and outcomes of the technology department
- Identify technical risk and proffer solutions
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Manage and supervise in house and offshore software developers, Database Administrators
- Monitor KPIs and technology budgets to assess technological performance
- Collaborate with department heads as advisor of company IT Projects
- Build and lead impactful relationships with cross-functional team members including the leadership team
- Drive company revenue by efficiently managing and timely delivery of company technical projects
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary technical improvements and adjustments
- Study current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development