Synapse Services is a "Center for Psychological Medicine", that specializes in the provision of psychological and counselling services, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and rehabilitation services.
We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telephone Wellness Counselor
The ideal candidate will:
- Help our clients build coping mechanisms for stressful situations they encounter on-the-job and off-the-job.
- Work as part of an in-house team that offers our employees guidance and resources for avoiding burnout and other risks.
- Provide personalized plans designed to help our clients meet their short and long-term personal goals.
- Be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve client issues and directing calls to the managerial and clinical team when necessary.
- Perform initial assessment, intervention and make appropriate referral of clients to our other services when necessary.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of work performed through case notes, client record forms and database entries.
- Perform any other related duties as may be decided by the organisation.