Aldelia Group - Our client, a Marine Logistics support service provider for leading oil & gas company is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to join their Business Development team below:
Job Title: Tender / Bidding Specialist
- He / she would oversee tender operations, manage tender and bidding process to clients and follow up with necessary agencies and departments to close out on bidding processes.
- Prepares tenders and standardized tender templates and documentation.
- Develops the bid and tender strategy
- Prepares initial tender documentation and coordinate obtaining the required approvals.
- Maintains a list of qualified vendors, especially as related to planned tenders
- Compilation of various input to create a more complete tender proposal.
- Liaises with the User Department on an ongoing basis with respect to Tender requirements and Tender status
- Corresponds with vendors in conjunction with the tender process as required, i.e., nondisclosure agreements, confirmation of interest, etc.
- Assists in preparation and/or review of Tender Documentation Packages comprising of Instructions to Bidders, Contract Form, General Terms Conditions, Bid Forms, etc.
- Assemble and maintain internal Procurement documentation relating to the tendering process, including recording management approval relating to tendering and contracting actions.
- Maintains tender files and arranges their archiving upon Tender completion
- Prepares Tenders status reports and expected timelines on a regular basis and when requested.
- Prepares correspondences to internal departments, bidders, and contractors
- Follow through successful acquisitions to completion.
Reporting and Relationships:
- The Tender / Bidding Specialist will join the Business Development team and report directly to the Business Development Manager. He / She will follow up with the necessary agencies and departments to close out on bidding processes.