Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Manager
- Recruit through the Human Resources, train and build branch capacity as well as human capacity within the company- Knowledge transfer sessions.
- Identify, build and implement strategies that grows business optimally through revenue generation and customer experience opportunities
- Work with heads of units and staff on measurable milestones that can expand the company business.
- Create efficiency within the ecosystem while building a co-existence with environment within staff and greater relationships between services and customers.
- Drive cost minimization processes that reduces fraud across projects, branches with the objective of scaling revenue across Libra ecosystem.
- Reduce expenses that may lead to company's bankrupt and ensure that yearly budget is minimized.
- Oversee the operational activities of the company, measure performances of heads of units to ensure visions and goals are met.
- Support all levels of the company's structure and retain external relationships that are of benefits to the company as well as manage escalations and threats to company's business.
- Work with the human resource and unit heads to identify low performing staff whose outcomes are cost and threats to the company for sanctions and rightful dismissal.
- Drive business operations through technology to evaluate the benefits of Tech. services to company's vision, revenue and cost implementation.
- Implement measures that ensure that technology processes are met within given time-lines and ensure that implemented Tech. services are meeting set goals and results.