Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Manager
- You will be responsible for managing regional direct sales and business development activities, delivering the strategic plan to meet the business needs and supporting the development of sales /B2B strategies to maximize profitability and (B2B) sales opportunities.
- In addition to geographical and financial accountability, you will have an opportunity to recruit and build a winning team in the territory.
- You must possess strong sales and business development experience with an excellent network of contacts and transferable skills, preferably from the corporate training and capacity-development-consulting sector in Lagos.
- The ideal candidate must also be conversant with the use of sales application programs like Sales Force, CRM Dynamics etc.
Key Objectives of the Job
- Leadership of the Lagos sales team.
- Delivering the Lagos regional targets and growing the business in line with targets.
- Supporting the sales team in developing and maintaining a sales network in Lagos
- Developing accurate Sales Forecasts for Lagos and preparing the necessary reporting infrastructure to support that.
- Generate new business for Lagos, identifying new clients and new platform opportunities.
- Manage the Budget for the Territory.
- Work effectively with the Country Director and Managers from other Territories when pursuits require Sales team cooperation between different Geographical Territories or Sector Markets
- Expected to spend time mentor your team, meet with clients, stakeholders, and others.
- Travel is expected to be in excess of 50% of your time.
- 50% New Business Development | 50% Account Management