Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Manager
Ref Id: JR1030282
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Regular
- The Diageo Sales vision is to become the best performing most trusted and respected Consumer Packaged Goods Company in the world and in every market we operate. Our goal is to be ‘winning at the moment of choice’, winning big and beating the competition. This along with putting the consumer at the heart of everything we do, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners
- A key contributor to the success of the Guinness Nigeria's strategic plan is an effective & efficient field sales force developed to demonstrate industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building for our beer, non - alcoholics and spirit categories.
- Point of Sale (POS) and activation materials for territory
- Individual territory - geographically based across Nigeria
- Manages a team of Van Sales Supervisors (VSS) and Van Sales Representatives (VSRs) across a territory
Purpose of Role
- To support Guinness Nigeria’s business objectives through the effective management of designated sales territory
- Ensure delivery of full territory depletion and total outlet activation standards & program executions within the retail sales territory
- Ensure full delivery of the territory business objectives – including depletion volumes through sell-out from distributor to retail channel, market share, distribution scores, etc.
- Lead effective team engagements that increase performance on all called out key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Ensure achievement of outlet execution standards and effective management of promotional activity in assigned outlets within territory to drive incremental depletion