ipNX Nigeria Limited is a leading provider of infrastructure-based Telecommunications and Information Technology services here in Nigeria. Leveraging more than a decade of experience, the company was formed by the divestment of the telecommunications services division of Telnet Nigeria Limited and has been in operation for many years. ipNX currently provides a range of communications and IT services to Corporate organizations within Nigeria on its IP (Internet Protocol) based communications network using both radio and satellite communications technologies. As part of its growth strategy, ipNX seeks to also extend its services to small and medium sized businesses and residential customers. In the long term, ipNX has determined that it needs also to have a strategic presence in the wire line market to ensure that we will be able to provide future services, which require high bandwidth in the last mile.
Job Title: Territory Manager
Job ID: 76
Location: New Bodija, Ibadan
Department: Business Operations
Function: Territory Management
Reporting to: Regional Sales Head, West
Travel Frequency: N/A
Purpose of the Job
- To daily provide leadership and direction required to ensure that customer relationships are developed and maintained by providing excellent products and services that add value to the customer while minimizing costs and risk to the company.
- The role will combine the use face-to-face sales activities and management of the activities of Accounts in allocated territory, to gain market share and increase the awareness, appreciation, and understanding of the IPNX Brand.
- The Territory Manager will be the main communication conduit between IPNX and the specific business served in the area.
- To establish and drive individual annual target of assigned team members.
Expected Key Results:
- Maintain Industry/ Regional Strategic Leadership for improved business Performance.
- Business Profitability
- Thorough Understanding of Customers’ needs
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Budget Achievement
- Management of Sector / Industry Team Leads
- BSc / BA degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or its equivalent (2.2/Upper Credit Minimum)
- Master’s degree/ MBA is added advantage
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts/ regions/sectors
- Capability to be a structured thinker with a strong analytical approach.
- Excellent research, problem solving, and analytical skills, including excellent PowerPoint and Excel capabilities, with impeccable analytical and business judgment.
- Excellent quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills; high proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to synthesize information quickly and present insights to senior management.
- Background or demonstrated interest in telecom, technology or media industries.
- Ability to Understand industry trend
- Ability to understand key players and stakeholders within regions / segments
- An active listener, Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
- Good communication and business writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and problem-solving skill
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills
- Excellent Presentation skill and customer service capabilities
- Good documentation and process management skills
- 5 - 10 years of sales or related experience Sales management experience preferred
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Experience working in large matrixed environments including cross-functional collaboration with a diverse set of stakeholders to get results across multiple groups throughout the organization
- Experience working in the region/sector
- Leadership experience with a strong business acumen and knowledge of the technical market landscape
- Experience in Client Management & Growth Strategies of assigned portfolio of clients
- Have proven results in successfully closing new business, ideally selling to blue chip companies
- Customer Focus
- Tech Savy
- Action Oriented
- Drive Results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality.
Interested and qualified candidates should address their Cover Letters to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Human Capital Management,
Note: All Pre-service & I.T Internship Cover Letters should state the duration of the internship.