Vicmart Enterprises Limited (RC 424317) is a distribution outfit registered in 1982 and incorporated as a Limited Liability company in 2001. It started business under this name in 1983 as a dealer in merchandise. The Enterprise moved into selling of paper products such as Simple and Comfit sanitary pads until 1993/4 when it started negotiations with P & G and began selling P & G products and then had to discontinue all other brands in its competing category.
Job Title: Trailer Driver
- Assist in loading and unloading vehicle with items to be delivered
- Take delivery instructions from supervisors
- Maintain proper knowledge of loaded items
- Ensure that appropriate and complete documentation is available at the time of loading
- Drive vehicle to the point of delivery by using the best possible route
- Make sure that speed limits are adhered to in order to ward off possible misadventures
- Ensure that the vehicleТs paperwork is in order
- Assist in unloading items off the vehicle in a safe manner
- Ensure that delivery receipts are signed
- Fill in pertinent information such as mileage and delivery time in company provided log books
- Ensure that both general and preventative maintenance measures are performed on the vehicle.
- Change vehicle fluids on a regular basis
- Clean vehicle from the inside and the outside
- Ensure that the delivery schedule is followed.