SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Controller-Packaging
Reference Number: TCP
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Work Level: Senior
Duties and responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Training Controller will:
- Initiate training and development Processes by resourcing and validating relevant documentation; implementing training needs analysis process and facilitating the development of best practice documentation.
- Prepare for trainings by confirming training needs, arranging venues and resources, notifying learners and Facilitating training attendance.
- Implement the learning process by resourcing solutions, Implementing and monitoring the delivery of learning solutions and recording training data.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training by implementation summative assessment, applying recognized evaluation processes; aggregating and analyzing training data.
- Manage CAP process Communicate effectively in the workplace and contribute to self and team development