Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
- As the Training Coordinator, you will provide a general direction and promotion of the company’s training academy, market its training programs and ensure effective coordination with students, customers, lecturers and other facilitators.
- Provide direction for the training academy and coordinate general administrative duties with regards to Training.
- Answer Academy related questions relating to; admission requirement, academic programs, housing, scholarships, etc.
- Provides assistance in the development of, and modifications to policies and procedures that will best serve the academic community.
- Market Academy Training Programs to increase the number of bookings on courses.
- Facilitate lectures.
- Support in the strive for excellence in academic administration through the research and possible implementation of “best practice” principles.
- Liaise with course participants to acknowledge booking and provide details about courses according to customer service standards and Academy processes.
- Design and develop training courses and curriculum, lecture slides, training notes, and calendar for various courses in the academy.
- Foster collaborative work practices and promote a workplace environment focused on staff empowerment, efficient work practices and encouragement of initiative and innovation.
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.