Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is one of the world's largest outsourcing and technology service specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.